I always used to see the fancy videos of foreigners with that crazy cake crumb topping layer over their cupcakes and used to drool.
Well I found out, you can use this cake crumb recipe to put on ANY cake and it would make the top damn yummy and crispy.
- Atta/Maida – 12 tablespoon
- Cinnamon – 1 teaspoon
- Butter – 4 tablespoon (melted)
- Brown Sugar(granulated ONLY) – 6 tablespoon
- Mix everything together and the mixture should form crumbs.
- Once mixed, mix with fingers and if its less crumbly add more atta, if its dry then add little butter.
- Put it over any cake before baking and the results will be awesome or bascally whataaaawow!
PS – My parents ate the leftover cake crumb topping as is lol.
I had so many of you asking about this topping, after seeing this video yesterday, that I had to post this easy but awesome recipe.
For Best and Easiest Gheeya Cake recipe, click here.