Where did my Sunday go? I remember saying Good Morning to family and then the last I know of is I slept with my book open and lights on. Yeah that tired I guess I was.
Note to self – Not to eat like a pig when I see a Sea food buffet next time.
Coming back to Mornings, I had my most favorite vegetable in the world after the good old Aloo (Potato). I love grilled/steamed/raw Broccoli. It’s good to love stuff which is nutritious too, right?
My Sundays are super busy always. So I packed in some protein with tofu. I usually stir fry them for hardly five minutes in Sesame oil (I love that smell)
Sesame seed Oil is known as Queen of oils.
*Sesame oil is high in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats.
* It has high zinc content that helps produce collagen, giving skin more elasticity and helping repair damaged body tissues.
* It is great for hair growth and shine.
* It is a good source of vitamin E, which is an antioxidant.
* It has antibacterial, antiviral and anti fungal properties
* Helps controlling the Blood pressure.
I usually use about a teaspoon of oil for a big bowl of veggies for one person.
These little changes we make in our lifestyle helps a lot in our overall Health in the long run.
You can buy this gorgeous oil sitting at your home too. Buy here.
Hope you had a great Weekend!