Curd is a major part of Indian cuisine, especially around this weather. As I am a big fan of trying out new stuff, so thought of making a simple and healthy meal with curd as the main ingredient.
This Mason jar is a big thing around the globe these days, I thought why not we use our old jam and chutney bottles and reuse them.
I usually am in a hurry in the morning and I usually don’t( can’t) skip breakfast but on days like these I carry my bottle smoothie with me.
As its super easy and an awesome find for running late for work (lazy) people like me.
How can I forget to mention it’s full of nutrients and Healthy!
You will need:
*Fruits – I had Strawberry, grapes and banana in my fridge.
*Whole wheat chocolate biscuits
*One teaspoon Honey- for extra sweetness, if you like
– Put the biscuits and Protein bar in a plastic bag and punch it(I used hammer), put the anger to good use.
– Put strawberries and grapes in the Jar.
– Layer it with a part of curd.
– Add the coarsely done biscuits and protein bar.
– Add banana and dry-fruits
– Layer with curd again
– Repeat all the steps until you jar is filled up
– Top it with honey
– Eat on your way to work only if you are not driving.
Tip- Don’t store it over a day ever. I assure you wouldn’t like what you will taste.
And no I am not crazy in Mornings; I just made a jar for myself. The other jars were for family which I made over the weekend.