You know awesome? Well, I have tasted it and its beyond what my palette can put into words.
This Black Rice Pulao is love and super yummy ans how gorgeous does it look. I can talk about the beauty of food for hours so let’s not get into that zone right now. As I did make simple kind of Black rice in my #winnerdinner here, I wanted to give it my own twist which was easy and tastes even better. I pan fried them with Coconut oil and added super hot red chutney(made of tomatoes and red chillies) which I got from Hyderabad. It is very spicy, but if you add a little amount then it gives this heavenly taste.
Black Rice Pulao
- Black rice, pressure cooked for 4-5 whistles
- Boil Peas and corns ( or any veggie you like)
- In a wok, add a teaspoon of Coconut oil, add veggies and rice. Add red chutney (or any seasoning)
- Serve Hot
– Black rice are extremely healthy. You can buy it here.
– Add lots of veggies in every meal you cook.
– Coconut Oil has amazing Health benefits like, it can be used for cooking easily (only the cooking variety). Buy here
- Get candida in check
- Lowers cholesterol
- Helps with weight loss
- Helps keep diabetes in check
- Reduces heart disease
- Supports the immune system
- Good for the skin
- Nourishing for the brain
- Speeds Recovery