You remember my theory from previous posts, that if you don’t like what you eating then add curd to it? Haha, yes that’s what I do all the time. But this time my mom added some freshly sauteed spinach too in Bottle gourd to make me happy about dinner.
I don’t have anything against
Lauki Bottle gourd, it’s just that the end product doesn’t look very edible to me. And I still eat it, because I eat everything.
Dinner was simple as you can see. Let’s get down to details:
Bottle gourd with spinach roti and curd
- Bottle gourd ( just the way you prepare it)
- Sauteed Spinach ( read how to do it here)
- Curd ( because Lauki and its’s so hot these days)
- 2 roti’s
– Bottle gourd contains many vitamins and minerals, such as, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, Vitamin A, C and folate. It is extremely popular for weight loss.
– Spinach is a super food. Remember Popeye?
– Curd makes everything tastes good, nice job on that bacteria.